The abstracts should be sent via e-mail by using Abstact form (email@example.com).
When you submit your abstract, you will receive the confirmation by e-mail. In case you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact the Organizing Secretariat.
Τel.: +90 366 2817 62,
Abstracts should be organized according to the following spelling rules.
- The length of the abstract should not exceed 350 words.
- Line spacing should be one.
- The abstract title should be written at 12 point Times New Roman font bold, only the first letters of words is great at the center.
- The presenting author’s name should be in bold.
- Author’s name without academic title should be written of after headline with 10-point space and centered on the page. Academic title, the institution name and e-mail address should be indicated as footnote.
- The presenting author’s name should be bold
- “Key words” should be at most 5 words, titles in Times New Roman font, 10-point and bold.